Translate

dimanche 5 février 2012

Sunday, lovely Sunday

Now, I know I already posted earlier today, but that was in the morning and so much has happened since then!! I went around 2pm to collect my purse from my friend (I had left it at the bar and he brought it back to campus for me! So sweet =]).  When I got to his building, I saw a few of my friends sitting in the lobby and chatting. I hung out with them for quite a while and found out that there was to be a crepe party at 430! When we got there, though, we were very confused because no one else had shown up. Turns out everyone was about half an hour late -- running on French time haha! We probably had about 25 people in that kitchen at one point and we spent the whole afternoon together! It was so fantastic and I got to know the group a lot better.  I met a couple new people as well -- two girls from Germany and a guy from Ireland! The crepes were delicious and we had lots of different toppings along with about 3 jars of Nutella -- can't have crepes without Nutella!!! Around 630-7 a group of us decided to make the trek (the tram was closed due to snow. The frenchies don't know how to handle snow haha) downtown for pizza because pizza hut does a buy one - get one deal on Sundays.  We slipped and slid down the icey slopes and I got to walk through William's castle for the first time!! It's beautiful! I will definitely be going back soon to get the full tour! We finally got back and were hailed as returning heros ;P Everyone was hungry for pizza.  I'm pretty sure we've decided to make this a Sunday tradition and I'm so excited! Today was so fantastic. I can't wait to see what these next few months hold for me!!
À bientôt, mes amis!!
Bisous!!
Morgan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire